CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
CSR is an evolving business practice that incorporates sustainable development by delivering economic, social and environmental benefits for all stakeholders. PTL, s Corporate Responsibility initiative are firmly based on three key pillars of our society, economy and environment and we are responsible for our impact on society, economy and environment. Our corporate social responsibility is about addressing the needs of all the stakeholders in a way that advances our business and makes a positive and meaningful contribution to the society.
We endeavor to achieve our objectives in the area of corporate social responsibility in the following manner:
• Minimizing the environmental impact of our operations
• Supporting charitable ventures, relief operations and environment protection.
• Coming to the aid of the poor and the needy people of the society.
• Maintaining high compliance standard in regard to all relevant laws and regulations of all regulatory bodies.
• Supporting art, education, sports, culture, health-care etc
• Supporting development of the women community.
• Offering competitive pay package and career path to the employees and creating a congenial workplace.
• Enhancing shareholder value by optimizing financial performance at a competitive cost.
• Implementing policies rendering people responsible and accountable
• Continuously improving our CSR performance
• Donating various Govt recognized organization
• Employment to disable person
• Providing fabric to Anjuman Mofidul Islam.
Common CSR practices in Bangladesh by different Organization are centered on mainly poverty alleviation, healthcare, education, charity activates, cultural enrichment, youth development, women empowerment, patronizing sports and music, etc.